Monday, April 19, 2010

Southern Illinois!

Yeah, I'm finally in Southern Illinois! It's pretty cool out here! Anyway, just walked ALOT in the woods today, I'm in a rural area next to fields and bottomlands. I'm not going to eBird however, because someone living here already does it. Anyway, all the birds I saw/heard today (no order):

Henslow's Sparrow (this is actually a new lifer for me!!!)
Northern Parula
Bobwhite
Brown-headed Cowbird
Northern Cardinal
Field Sparrow
Red-winged Blackbird
American Crow
Fish Crow
Mourning Dove
Eastern Phoebe
Eastern Bluebird
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Canada Goose
Chipping Sparrow
White-crowned Sparrow
White-throated Sparrow
Eastern Towhee
Blue Jay
Wild Turkey
Prothonotary Warbler
Louisiana Waterthrush
Red-shouldered Hawk
Turkey Vulture
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse

No comments:

Post a Comment